SEPTEMBER 1 — And we’re back! Thanks for hanging in there with us, friends. We took the weekend to devise a new plan to ensure the highest degree of safety for our patrons and staff, with the guidance of the city’s new health order. While most of our house rules remain the same, our seating plan has changed.
Each party (max of 4 people) will be directed to their own seating space upon arrival where we encourage you to stay throughout the show. While tables will be available, we encourage you to bring lawn chairs and/or picnic blankets to maximize the space. The majority of our seating pods are designed for a group of four, so we encourage you to use the discounted 4-pack ticket option available for most shows!
And as always, please wear a mask, especially while interacting with staff, use our hand sanitizer stations and please remain safe and healthy. We hope to see you at a show soon!
- 21+ only
- No dogs (dogs are too pure for us to resist pets!)
- No bags / clear bags only – clear bags will be available for purchase if needed.
- Practice social distancing of 6ft away from others
- Entry lines: markings will be placed on the ground through the parking lot and sidewalk to identify 6ft spacing, please use them.
- Seating: We’ll direct you to a seating area. You and your crew will be seated together on the patio or in the park, all of which will be spaced at least 6ft apart. Feel free to bring lawn chairs or a blanket if you want to chill in the grass.
- Enter through the normal gate entrance in the front of the building and exit through the gate in the park onto the sidewalk.
- Touchless payment options will be used whenever possible. While cash will be accepted, we do urge you to use non-cash options.
- Please use portapotties on park grounds (inside Rose will be closed).
- You’ll be asked to fill out a list upon entry with your name for contact tracing purposes.
- For the safety of other patrons and our staff, if you do not feel well, or if a health concern prevents you from safely wearing a mask, please stay home.
- Due to the mask ordinance in Columbia and in the interest of the safety of our staff and community, masks are now required for entry at Rose Park. Once you are inside the park, we ask that you wear your mask any time you are moving about the space, and not at your table or “home base” area of the park. We want to keep our doors open and continue to host live music in the park, so it is especially important to wear your mask when interacting with our staff.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- Sanitation stations will be placed throughout the park (use them!).
- Temperature checks of all staff will be required at the beginning of every shift.
- All employees will be required to wear masks and gloves.
- Staff will be required to take additional training on advanced cleaning, sanitation and safety protocols.
- We’ll be using only plastic cups to eliminate glassware surface contact.
- Bar lines will be separated to encourage distancing.
- Scheduled sanitization to include cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces, railings, handles and equipment. This will occur before staff arrival, upon venue closing and between staff use.