We’re open with a reduced capacity and protocols to ensure a safe environment that follows city approved guidelines. And we need your help too– please make sure to read through our house rules thoroughly before coming to a show. Things will look different for a while, and we’ll continue to adapt as new information and guidelines are released. Please be good humans, be respectful, be understanding, and we’ll get through this together. Please know that we’re doing whatever we can to help bring Columbia’s vibrant music scene back to life, and we thank you in advance for your support and understanding.
- All ages
- No dogs, except for during happy hour only.
- No bags / clear bags only
- Small bags okay (that do not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″)
- Practice social distancing of 6ft away from others
- For the safety of other patrons and our staff, if you do not feel well, please stay home.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- Sanitation stations will be placed throughout the park (use them!).
- Staff will be required to take additional training on advanced cleaning, sanitation and safety protocols.
- Scheduled sanitization to include cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces, railings, handles and equipment. This will occur before staff arrival, upon venue closing and between staff use.
- We’re operating at a reduced capacity.
Disclaimer on health restrictions
We closely follow the safety guidelines approved by the Health Department. These protocols are subject to change when new information is received, which may occur between the time you purchase the ticket and the day of show. This includes and is not limited to: face coverings, curfews, social distancing, approved event capacities. Truly, we hope things improve for all our sakes! We are nevertheless committed to a safe and comfortable concert experience.