Columbia friends! Park things are coming…we’re incredibly excited to announce that we’re re-opening the gates to Rose Park on Friday, June 19 – we’ve missed y’all so much! But before we get too rowdy with our limited 150 capacity, we want to let y’all know that the health and safety of our guests and team is our number one concern. And we’ll need your help. Below we’ve outlined the steps we’ll be taking to ensure a safe environment that follows city approved guidelines, and the steps we need y’all to take to help out. Please make sure to read through our house rules thoroughly before coming to hang with us so we’re all on the same page.
Things will look different for a while, and we’ll continue to adapt as new information and guidelines are released. Please be good humans, be respectful, be understanding, and we’ll get through this together. Please know that we’re doing whatever we can to help bring Columbia’s vibrant music scene back to life, and we thank you in advance for your support and understanding.
The Blue Note and Rose Music Hall
- 21+ only
- No dogs (dogs are too pure for us to resist pets!)
- No bags / clear bags only – clear bags will be available for purchase if needed.
- Practice social distancing of 6ft away from others
- Entry lines: markings will be placed on the ground through the parking lot and sidewalk to identify 6ft spacing, please use them.
- Seating: We’ll direct you to a seating area. You and your crew will be seated together on the patio or in the park, all of which will be spaced at least 6ft apart. Feel free to bring lawn chairs or a blanket if you want to chill in the grass.
- Enter through the normal gate entrance in the front of the building and exit through the gate in the park onto the sidewalk.
- Touchless payment options will be used whenever possible. While cash will be accepted, we do urge you to use non-cash options.
- Please use portapotties on park grounds (inside Rose will be closed).
- You’ll be asked to fill out a list upon entry with your name for contact tracing purposes.
- For the safety of other patrons and our staff, if you do not feel well, or if a health concern prevents you from safely wearing a mask, please stay home.
- Due to the mask ordinance in Columbia and in the interest of the safety of our staff and community, masks are now required for entry at Rose Park. Once you are inside the park, we ask that you wear your mask any time you are moving about the space, and not at your table or “home base” area of the park. We want to keep our doors open and continue to host live music in the park, so it is especially important to wear your mask when interacting with our staff.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- Sanitation stations will be placed throughout the park (use them!).
- Temperature checks of all staff will be required at the beginning of every shift.
- All employees will be required to wear masks and gloves.
- Staff will be required to take additional training on advanced cleaning, sanitation and safety protocols.
- We’ll be using only plastic cups to eliminate glassware surface contact.
- Bar lines will be separated to encourage distancing.
- Scheduled sanitization to include cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces, railings, handles and equipment. This will occur before staff arrival, upon venue closing and between staff use.