Updated August 23, 2021
Starting on September 6, The Blue Note & Rose Music Hall are requiring all fans to provide PRINTED proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event OR full vaccination for entry to all events at the venue (including Rose Park & 9th Street events) moving forward. Additional policies may apply on a show-by-show basis.
COVID-19 Policy FAQ
For the safety of other patrons and our staff, if you do not feel well, please stay home.
What is The Blue Note & Rose Music Hall’s current policy regarding COVID-19?
- Please note The Blue Note & Rose Music Hall (including shows at Rose Park and 9th Street) are requiring all fans to provide PRINTED proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event OR full vaccination for entry.
- All fans must have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours before entry to the venue and provide printed proof of a negative result prior to entering the venue. Or, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 test within 72-hours before entry to the facility and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction will be required to take a COVID-19 test within 72-hours before entry to the facility, and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Varied COVID-19 policies may apply to the show you are attending due to artist request. We suggest ticket holders double-check policies for each show they are attending by visiting the event/ticketing webpages, venue social media pages, and venue pre-show emails.
Why is The Blue Note & Rose Music Hall enacting this policy?
- We are working to ensure we are operating in the safest way possible for staff, artists, crew, fans, and communities at large. We believe it’s much better to take these precautions so we can enjoy shows together rather than go back to no shows at all.
How will I know if the event I am going to requires a negative COVID-19 test or full vaccination?
- Health Check entry requirements are listed on the event and ticketing pages.
- For events that may update health requirements after you have purchased your ticket, ticket holders will receive an updated notification alerting them to the change in entry requirements.
- Fans can also visit the venue’s website close to show day to see the building’s latest guidelines as things continue to evolve.
Will at home COVID-19 tests be accepted?
- At-home covid test results will only be accepted if there is a link to results you can print from a medical platform.
I have received my first COVID-19 vaccination dose, will my first dose vaccination card be accepted at entry?
- No. Proof of full vaccination requires the last vaccination dose to be administered at least two weeks prior to the event date. If your dose is from a vaccine series that requires two doses, full vaccination status requirement would be met only 14 days after the second dose. For those guests who have only received the first of two doses, proof of a negative COVID-19 test will be required and taken within 72 hours prior to the event date.
How close to the event date should I take a COVID-19 test?
- For events that require proof of a negative COVID-19 test, most events are requiring the test to be taken within 72 hours prior to the event date. Check the event details page for Health Check requirements for your specific event.
Who will check vaccination status or negative COVID-19 test at entry?
- At entry, Event Staff will validate your negative COVID-19 test results OR vaccine proof. It is important that you bring a print or photocopy of your proof before arriving for quick processing.
Will venue staff follow the same Health Check protocol as fans?
- Yes. All venue staff will be required to follow the same onsite Health Check requirements as fans. We are all in this together and working by the same guidelines.
Where can I get more information regarding COVID-19 vaccination?
- You can find information about where to get vaccinated in Columbia by visiting https://www.como.gov/covidvaccine/.
Where can I get a COVID-19 test?
- You can find more information about where to get tested in Columbia and surrounding areas by visiting https://www.como.gov/covidvaccine/
What if I would rather get a refund?
- Refunds will be available for anyone who submits confirmation of a positive test result that was taken 72 hours ahead of the event by noon the day of the show via email to email@example.com. For tickets purchased through any resale or third-party site, please reach out to your point of purchase directly.
Are masks required?
- Masks are required for unvaccinated guests and recommended for fully vaccinated guests.
Will I be asked to provide my contact information?
- If purchasing a ticket with cash, we will ask for your contact info. If purchasing a ticket with a credit card, our system will automatically capture that info.
Disclaimer on health restrictions
We closely follow the safety guidelines approved by the Health Department. These protocols are subject to change when new information is received, which may occur between the time you purchase the ticket and the day of show. This includes and is not limited to: face coverings, curfews, social distancing, approved event capacities. Truly, we hope things improve for all our sakes! We are nevertheless committed to a safe and comfortable concert experience.